Strategic planing, sets the direction for the future
“At all times it is better to have a method. – Mark Caine”
Formulation of a strategic business plan; is a means not ends, and is how your firm achieves its goals, over the next year or more, how it’s going to get there and how it will know if it’s there or not. It isn’t a recipe for success, but without it your practice is much more likely to stagnate. Although to meet these goals, you need to approach your communication efforts the same way big businesses have for decades.
STAR Marketing Company’s strategic planning team together with different members of your firm will respond with a comprehensive plan to reach your firm’s objectives, utilizing a myriad of synchronized communication strategies and tactics to get the job done, While focusing on the nature of the firm’s leadership, culture, size and complexity of its environment.
Because, we understands that a sound strategic business plan should:
- Be visionary, conceptual and directional.
- Serve as a framework for decisions or for securing support/approval.
- Provide a basis for more detailed planning.
- Explain your firm to others, to tell motivate & involve.
- Assist benchmarking & performance monitoring.
- Stimulate change and become a building block for the next plan.
Contact us today, STAR Marketing Company guiding your firm have a plan for success in Kenya.